Lester Madden has been involved with mobile technologies for 15 years. He was a product evangelist for Microsoft, travelling Europe and talking about smartphone development at conferences. He also has held marketing or developer focused roles at Skype, Nokia, Symbian and Orange. In April 2009 he started blogging on augmented reality and has been involved with the community since. Madden is well known in the mobile augmented reality community, working with many of the application providers for content. He also runs augmented reality events in the UK and speaks extensively on trends in mobile augmented reality.
- About Edge 2011
- Edge 2010
- Delighted to see this winning the Carnegie Medal ow.ly/mbz4u well done @thesallygardner 17 hours ago
- Twitter we need your help! Do you know where any of these #mysteryphotos were taken? ow.ly/m8qQv 19 hours ago
- RT @Edinburgh_CC: Save money and the environment at your local library now - bit.ly/16IL3oL 21 hours ago
- RT @EdinReporter: Teddy Bear Sleepover at Leith Library tonight! goo.gl/fb/S4VqA 22 hours ago
- @miriamdolby we now think it's Beaufort Castle - but thanks for suggestion! 22 hours ago